Quick Post | Hello, May!

by - Friday, May 05, 2017




Finally this blog is (sort of) all caught up. Somewhat.

Aside from a really bad case of Hainanese Chicken cravings and a dire need for a hair cut, I think I'm doing okay. We haven't got the whole "independent adult" thing down pat yet but we're getting there.

This month I'll really try to make more effort into uploading regular blog posts. I believe I only need to get my rhythm back and I should be good. Theoretically. 

I'm thinking about starting a new series about my life here in Dubai, but I'm not really sure if I'll be able to chronicle all the things properly, let alone make regular updates. But we'll see. I'm still pretty optimistic about my time management skills, and my ability to remember to do things right when there's no time left for me to do them. 

So yeah, here's to me getting things done, if only to make it seem like I've got everything figured out. Somewhat.


You May Also Like

0 comments