The Sunday Currently | In Limbo

by - Sunday, May 21, 2017


I just realized there's exactly 10 days left before June. The May section of my planner is desolate, I just remembered I need to pick up some stuff from the supermarket, and I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. For what it's worth, I'm really trying here.

Lately I've been feeling like everything's happening in a rush - and not just with me, but with everyone around me. I can't really explain the feeling, but it's close to being roused from your afternoon nap to hurry along to an appointment you didn't know you had only to find out you're an hour and a half early. Something like that. 


reading Winterheart, again. I love this story to bits. I can't believe I don't have the paperback copy yet! I also want one of Off the Record, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to find any more available copies online. At the moment I only have the PDF files provided by the author herself but I'd love to have a physical copy, of course.

listening to Mark and his friends play Dead by Daylight in Youtube. Usually I'd open up a random video of their playthroughs and keep it running in the background when I'm doing something so I can listen to the audio of their lovely screams of panic and terror lol.

watching nothing, at the moment. Though I'm thinking of starting with a new series to watch during my down time. Something other that Supernatural, which I've grown bored of recently. 

thinking of changing my skin care routine. I'm okay with the routine I've got going right now but I might change it into something that targets more specific concerns, like wrinkles (not that I have any, but I'm preempting it) and those acne marks I've had for years. I'll do my research and see where that takes me. 

smelling the rubbing alcohol I sprayed on my hands. Is it weird that I like spraying some on my hands just to feel that cool sensation as it dries? I'm sure everyone does it too. Lol.

wishing sokoglam! ships to the UAE. They have such nice products but they only ship to certain countries at the moment. Oh welp. A girl can dream!

hoping I can make it to the mall after work in time. I get off really late in the evening and I've got some stuff I need to check afterwards.

wearing that cute ring I got from Ilahui. It was a random purchase because the design was so simple and cute. Pics to come, probably.

loving the pares we had when we went grocery-shopping in a PH supermarket a few days ago. I only discovered the wonders of (good) pares from Jed, who eats it whenever he can back at home. It's sort of his comfort food, really. I, on the other hand, like a bowl or two occasionally but I don't imagine myself seeking some out any time soon.

wanting to head to the beach and feel the sand between my toes again. Which is weird because I tend to avoid the beach, actually. (Ick, the sun! Ick, people! Ick, the outside!) I think what this probably means is that I'd like a change of pace, or even scenery, somewhat. We'll see.

needing another haircut. At least I feel like I do. At waist-length, this is the longest I've ever let my hair grow. I used to dream of having hair this long when I was a kid, but now I don't know. Maintenance is tedious and I hate needing to tie it up anyway when I'm at work (it actually gets in my way when I'm designing artworks). And then I remember thinking about chopping it all off a few months ago, well before I left for the UAE. Everything's still in limbo, but I'm pretty sure I'll figure this one out sometime soon.

feeling err, I'll get back to you on that. 


I've been told that playing video games improves your focus, and I agree. It's been weeks since I touched my last save in Arkham City, and I STILL want to play Don't Starve (or Don't Starve Together with Jed) even after all these years, lol. 

Maybe once I've got my routine down pat. I still feel like everything's in limbo, somehow.








The Sunday Currently was originally created by Sidda Thornton

You May Also Like

0 comments