Snippet | Stillness

by - Saturday, February 18, 2017


I have always valued the slow hours, the quiet days that let you wind down and breathe.


Say hi to Humphrey! He loves napping, just like me.
After all the errands Jed and I had to go on all January (right until it bled through the first week of February), the hushed stillness that followed when they're finally finished was much appreciated. 

Piña Coladas from Ahi Hawaii, after a long walk around Jed's village. ♥

Banana-rhuma from Mang Tootz, because snack!

Dinner for 1: homemade tuna pesto pasta.
Getting some snuggle therapy from my best guy. ♥
Honestly I live for this silence, especially when things get too frenzied. While I do like being busy, I find that the moments that muffle the noise of the world are the ones I cherish the most.


You May Also Like

0 comments