OPPO F1s: Day In The Life

by - Sunday, January 22, 2017


Hey~! In all my time blogging I can't believe I haven't done a post like this before! Then again there's a lot I haven't done yet, and I want to make 2017 the year I step out a little bit more from my comfort zone. :>

Like any food lovers' routine, my day starts out with the most important meal of the day: Breakfast!

Rodic's tapa - the best there is!
I love how Rodic's is so generous with their servings, tapa and all~ ♥ Lucky Jed lives nearby so we can have some anytime the cravings hit. Do try out their sinigang and beef caldereta as well!

Being the only one who has the patience to cook in the house, the task for preparing lunch falls to me most of the time. My favorite thing to do to spice things up is look recipes up online just to see if there's anything new that we can try. 



I felt like making some Thai Cashew Chicken just to mix things up. I love trying out new recipes, especially ones with a distinct Asian flavor. If you want to make it for yourself, please check out the recipe here!

Towards the afternoon I'd be content with playing around with my kittens, Humphrey and Henley. 





Notice how blurry the shots are? That's because they can't sit still! Lol. They're at that bouncing-around-can't-stay-put stage. I really love watching them goof around and play. ♥

After all that playing and cooking, I enjoy unwinding with my beloved after a hard day's work. Taking a leisurely walk around the village after dark is fast becoming a favorite pastime of ours. Sometimes our feet would take us to familiar places, other times we surprise even ourselves with where we end up.


The QC Memorial Circle has this lovely light show at night that strikes a nice relief against the vendors beneath it. I took a lot of shots but this is the only one I'm happy with. >_<'

This is where I'd wish I have an Oppo F1s, because it has a 13MP rear camera! Check out the description for this lovely feature:

The F1s sports a 13MP rear camera with an industry-leading imaging chip. A 1/3.06-inch sensor allows the F1s to maximize light sensitivity, making for wonderful nighttime performance. The large pixels also work to bump up the dynamic range and give the pictures a vivid depthand detail for capturing exceptionally clean and detailed photos.

Just pay their website a visit for a full list of its specifications. ;)

I'm convinced that I won't ever need to edit my photos or fiddle with the settings on my phone just to get beautiful nighttime shots - the Oppo F1s will do it for me! Fingers crossed I get my hands on a unit soon~!










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments