Photo Blog | August Update: Circling Forward

by - Monday, August 22, 2016


About a year and a month ago I told myself I'm fine with us being 'just friends'. (But I wasn't.) 
And I thought that didn't really bother me. (But it did.) 
Because, really, I was happy to be called his best friend. (But I wasn't.)
So I went on with my days and told myself I wouldn't think too much about it. (But I did.)


Exactly a year ago I decided I wasn't fine with us being 'just friends', and now here we are. 

To celebrate our first revolution around the sun as a couple, Jed and I decided we'd try out Loreland Farm Resort and Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa. We saw their page in Facebook and thought it was quite beautiful we had to book right away! 

I made my reservations for Loreland via Agoda and paid with a card, but you can call them directly to get a room reserved and have your payment method arranged. I think you can pay via bank deposit or transfer. 

For Luljetta's though you'll have to call them in advance and let them know when you'd like to book for a visit, especially if you'd like a massage included in your package. You'll also have to pay them in advance so that your slot is reserved for you.

Although you may walk in they'll accommodate you according to how many people have reserved for that day and if there are any free slots left, so best make sure you'll be tended to by calling ahead of time - plus it's polite y'know!




If Jed were to write a blog post, the first entry would probably be about Rossa. This is the second bunch he had bought from them and he would always rave about their exemplary service, from the inquiries down to the delivery. I'm quite flattered he thinks I'm worthy of receiving bouquets as beautiful as this! ♥

Snaps below are a mix taken from both Loreland and Luljetta's btw!


Antipolo Suman + Lemongrass Iced Tea - apparently a house specialty, this dessert took me back to my childhood! As a kid we used to make frequent trips to Antipolo to attend the mass - a practice well-ingrained in the Filipino culture. You can read more about it here, or consult your good friend Google. Anyway, back to the suman: we used to hoard these in large batches because we couldn't possibly get enough! You can enjoy them by simply dipping them in sugar, but the addition of cashews, mangoes, and latik really brought its flavor to a whole 'nother level, and pairing this with lemongrass iced tea was pure genius.






The Infinity Pool at Luljetta's offers a stunning view of the cliff side and a glimpse at Laguna de Bay. You can also see the Angono River, and parts of Taytay. It gets more stunning at night when the city lights up and the expanse of land is dotted with twinkling lights from houses and buildings.




This place is seriously so photogenic. And don't forget the stunning view from Luljetta's infinity pool! We were so happy with our 3-day stay we decided to book another visit for Jed's birthday. Lol. Can't wait for November!

--------------------

Loreland Farm Resort | Luljetta's Hanging Garden and Spa
Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Philippines 1870
Website | Loreland Farm Resort
Website | Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa
Book via Bienvenido Tours 

You May Also Like

0 comments