Quick Post | May Update: Fleeting

by - Thursday, May 26, 2016


... At least, that's what I think of birthdays. :)) That's why I'm not too fond of my own, even though I love October in and of itself. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. 

This month started out with this lovely invite: 


18 years, plus 12 years of experience for this lovely lady! I adore how quirky the concept was, haha! She reasoned it's because she never got to celebrate her debut properly, and this might be her last chance to do so. Me, I'm all for it - any reason to celebrate a good friend's naming day!

Fast forward to the party itself: 


Familiar faces, and then some~!
I'd normally try to write something profound about reaching this milestone, but really I'd just like to focus on the fun for now. 

For now.

Blot title photo attribution:
Johannes

You May Also Like

0 comments