Photo Blog | Quick Post: Miao Cat Café

by - Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Because who doesn't love kittehs? 

I didn't get to take much photos of the place; I was too busy trying to pet and play with these adorable darlings. I'm sure any cat or pet lover would have the time of their life here. 













I never thought I'd experience visiting a cat café in my lifetime in this country, mostly because these kinds of cafés are more popular overseas. For the owners who have turned this dream into a reality and opened their doors to us lovers of all things cute and furry, you have my love. ♥

I didn't even get to take pictures of what we had for snacks! For Php350 apiece, you get a beverage and your choice of either pasta or cheesecake to munch on while you try to catch the cats' attention with the cat toys. Their home-brewed selection of iced tea is worth coming back to alone! I had some pesto pasta (predictably), and got myself some blueberry cheesecake for dessert. They also had some mini-cupcakes that are absolutely adorable on top of looking so appetizing.

Please visit them if you have the time! Don't forget to read the rules posted at the entrance of the café, and give those kitties the love they demand deserve. 


--------------------
Miao Cat Café 
No. 7 Congressional Avenue, Quezon City. 
Store hours are from 11AM to 10PM, with two-hour sessions and an hour of break in between.
For reservations, call: 274-7937 or text 09258777617
Or PM their Facebook page.

:3

You May Also Like

0 comments