October Update: Matabungkay in Snippets

by - Friday, October 26, 2012

This month I went to Matabungkay Beach Hotel and Resort in Matabungkay, Lian, Batangas which is only a few kilometers away from my hometown, Balayan. My family and I used to come to that beach during the summer and more often when there's not much people around; that place could get so crowded easily because it was - still is, apparently - quite popular with both the locals and tourists. I think I blogged about it here before in our previous trip there. I don't know.

Anyway, snippets here and there from our camera. Enjoy.

Hotel facade. Sadly I didn't get to capture the whole front of the hotel.

The very first starfish I came across. After that I saw about twenty or thirty more lying around.

We resorted to kayaking because there's no way we could swim with all the seaweed around.


Guests from neighboring resorts. If you take a close look at the water you can see that it's riddled with seaweed. I'm really disappointed that we were unable to swim in the ocean! So much for getting a beachfront hotel. :(

Quite windy but not much sun. I love it.

Frog by the poolside. Saw it swimming in the pool and almost got sucked in by the filters before I fished it out. 
You could have died, Trevor. I saved your life.

So there, a weekend in Matabungkay. Got there for cheap, too, because of their promo (which is over now). New update very soon. I'm quite excited because I'll be spending my weekend in another resort with my friends. Snippets to follow. Can't waaaait.

-----------------------

Matabungkay Beach Hotel
Please visit their website for reservations and inquiries.
You may call them on: (63) 917-834-1269, or (02) 752-52-52 for individual bookings.
You can also fill out their online form for any inquiries, or email them at reservation_mbrh@yahoo.com.

You May Also Like

0 comments